Tuesday, March 10, 2009

KAMLA KA HAMLA...

Hey everyone..Well its after a very very long time I'm back here to pakao u guys with my usually unsual stuff. This is a very funny or rather embarrasing incident that happened with me long time back. But whenever I recollect the same or revisit the same place where it took place, I end up laughing. [And you guys know like how interesting or funny an incident should be to make me laugh...:D] Well.. this is how it goes...

I was driving my way back after dropping off one of my friends near Mulund and I happened to get a signal at the the Teen Haath Naka in Thane. Well, it's a pretty long signal of about 160 secs or something. And as every signal in Mumbai is, even this one's a sacred place for all the beggars, vendors and eunuchs who are popularly known as the KAMLAs and the VIMLAs these days.. all thanks aour raido channels.. Although they aren't that frequent at this place but that was their scheduled day I guess.

Anyways, I was waiting at the signal listening to some crap on the radio and this one eunuch happened to spot me and started asking for some money. The excerpt of the same is as follows:

He/She..?? : Aye raaaaajjjjjjuuuu..... kuch de naaaaa rrrreeee...
I : Kuch nahi hain...[I never give money to these people.. Reason,
dunno...]
He/She..?? : Aye chikne....mere hero.. kuch to de... bhagwan tujhe acchi biwi dega
rrrrreeeeeee....
I : Are yaar....bola na..kuch nahi hain... jaao abhi idhar se...
He/She..?? : AAArreee aisaa kya bolta tu.. tvoda to de... Kya rrree Mere LALU...!!!


After these few last words from his/her mouth, I was stunned. I just couldn't digest what I was referred to as and I handed over some money to him/her. The signal was about to go green and out of curiosity I literally looked outta the window to check out what he/she was referring to other automobile drivers at the signal and I was shocked again... Again the same word.
The signal went green and I thought, mebbe they have left the RAJUs & PAPPUs and have found some new ones. Hope so they get over with that one soon…


Cheers

P.S: For people who don’t know, LALU is my pet name, something by which I’v been referred for like 21 fcukin years..!!!

4 comments:

Thoughts : the best way of purging!! said...

nice re lalit.. Even eunuchs know u well..
I am not surprised by d rapo u have wd IS n DWM sir :))

Anupam Gupta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anupam Gupta said...

@lalu...see dude....u r FAMOUS man....ur GAY antics have reached far and wide into the echelons of the Eununch Community....u deserve it dude....

@janita...LOL....

Techoholic said...

lolzzzzzzzzzz.. lalu.. oops i mean lalit... He/she got u der. nice blogs yaar.. m following dem from now on..